*Tuckpointing and masonry repairs (No repair is too small or too large)
* Chimneys repaired or rebuilt. Chimney services includes new liners installed, rain/animal deterrent hoods, flashing and caulking
* Retaining walls repaired or rebuilt (New installations as well)
garden wishing wells
* Cement stucco repaired or replaced (New coatings for deteriorating brick or block offered too)
* New brickwork & stonework or firebox/damper repairs for fireplaces
* Brick and block basement wall repair or renewal (deteriorating brick or block can be either tuckpointed or covered with a cement
stucco sand finish)
* Glass block windows installed, repaired or replaced
* Lintel irons replaced
* Chimney flashing repair or replacement when offered in conjunction with chimney repair or rebuild
* Parapet walls repaired or rebuilt (coping or limestone cap stone repair or replacement offered as well)
* Planter boxes or tree surrounds for customizing entries to residential or commercial properties installed or repaired
* Retaining walls for loading docks or other uses built, repaired or replaced
* New brick, block or stone construction as determined by customer.
* We will also meet with you and your architect for any new work you might desire to be done. Once parameters are established
through architect plans, we will offer a proposal.
Our crews can perform all types of work projects using ladders and scaffolding. DJK will use all possible precautions to protect
roof, exposed windows, shrubs and flowers or other garden foliage in rigging for our work and during time on the project site.
DJK will make every effort to perform a good grounds cleanup of the site after removing our equipment from the work area and
before completing the project.
****If there is something related to brickwork, stonework, cement work or other masonry type project you need
done that is not part of our service list, please don't assume we don't do it and call us to ask.
Our number is: 847-965-6316
|(Approximate size of well is 22" wide at the base and about 34" high at the
peak of the roof. Larger wells are available at an additional cost.)
|Our primary service area is Suburban North Shore from
Evanston/Lincolnwood/Niles/Des Plaines north to Lake Bluff along the lake shore, &
west to Buffalo Grove/Arlington Heights/Deerfield/Bannockburn/Lincolnshire/Halfday
including all suburbs in between.
|The picture above right done in
1987 in Kenilworth,Illinois and
the picture below shows the
same entry during construction.
Call us about our garden
Wishing Well special discount
sale for our website
customers. We will build you
your personal wishing well for
your garden. We bring in river
stone from Missouri and each
well is custom hand built. Call
for our special pricing, delivery
and installation A $995.00 value.
|We Will Always
|The above 3 photos are of a brick
over concrete stoop and stair
located in Winnetka, Illinois
|Click on any
photo to enlarge
in a new window
DJK insurance coverage includes
general liability, workers compensation,
and commercial auto for all trucks.
Bonds upon request or as per municipal
NOTE: We apologize, but at this time we will not be offering service for city of Chicago proper projects. We will accept requests for proposals for
repair jobs in rogers park and west rogers park only. As we are not a City of Chicago registered contractor, this creates long lead time periods for
acquiring permits. In most cases it takes more than 3 months to acquire a permit for any project the city of Chicago requires a permit for, and in
some wards of the city it can take over a year. This unfortunately makes it difficult for us to properly service a customer's needs in this area and